LED Light Therapy
Celluma LED Light Therapy is an FDA-approved device which accelerates skin regeneration and healing, making it perfect for acne sufferers and anyone with aged or damaged skin. Based on scientific research pioneered by NASA, Light Therapy triggers a cascade of metabolic processes which restore damaged skin at the cellular level, creating a path to revitalized, healthy and wrinkle-free skin.
Light Therapy is:
- non inflammatory
- requires no special post-treatment procedures
Benefits of Anti-Aging/Red LED include:
- Reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduction of age spots and sun damage
- Diminishes hyper-pigmentation
- Tightens pores
- Increase in collagen
- Reduction of overall redness
Benefits of Anti-Acne/Blue LED:
- Kills P. acnes bacteria
How many treatments will I need?
The frequency depends largely on the severity of the skin condition that is being treated and how much improvement is needed. For best results we recommended a 30 minute session twice a week for 4-6 weeks. Maintenance treatments are recommended every 2 months.
Who should avoid using LED light therapy?
- Women who are pregnant should consult their physician before beginning LED light therapy treatments
- Clients with Epilepsy
- If you are taking photosensitive drugs
- If you are taking cortisone injections or any kind of steroid injections
- If you have recently had Botox or cosmetic fillers